Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday

Some time ago, I asked Cat for a good photo of Rant, one of her sheep guard dogs. I finished this colored pencil drawing of him and put it up on the wall in the Art Room at Rendezvous Pointe. I e-mailed Cat and told her it was there. She went in to look at it and nabbed it.

She posted this drawing to Stephen Bodio's blog (she is a regular contributor there.) Here's the link if you would like to see Stephen's blog and see what Cat wrote about the picture.

Nice compliment!

http://stephenbodio.blogspot.com/2011/03/rants-work-of-art.html

***********************

What a hard day I've had! Had to go downstairs and make my own coffee. Then I found the WD40 and sprayed the plunger on my water spray bottle. Then I made some changes on my playlists and synchronized my iPod.

Maybe I'll make my bed . . . . later.

No comments: