Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday

Another KC Argument

Barrie and Kasey went to Idaho Falls yesterday. The trip was mainly to buy dog food, so Barrie was really disgusted that Sam's Club only had three bags!

Kasey got a new swimming suit. She showed it to me, and I said "It's a 'Speedo'!" She looked at me in disgust and said, "Not it's not, it's a swimsuit."

Okay, I stand corrected.

***********************




Barrie got a new iPod Shuffle. Isn't it cute? I haven't even seen her yet today, so don't know how it is working for her.
*******************
I called HP today to increase the warrantly on my month old notebook to two years. I have put it off because I dread talking to those companies. I never get anyone who can speak English. After being put through to three different people, I finally talked to one who could almost speak English.
The hard drive on my last HP notebook failed after one year and 15 days.


1 comment:

Roger said...

I built a new house back in 1970, Put in a new dishwasher and a new microwave into it. Both were very expensive back then.
The microwave was over $500.00 back then.
The dishwasher quit two days after the warranty expired and the microwave quit 8 days after the warranty expired.