Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday


This stretch of highway over South Pass almost makes me believe the earth is flat. One time when I was on my way home, I was listening to a tape - one of those twangy country singers, and he was singing "Send Me The Pillow That you Dream On." I was on this flat stretch of highway, and could see something in the road ahead. It was a pillow! I kid you not, a pillow was laying on the highway. Creepy!

**************************
Mike called about the computer. He said the hard drive was bad, and he was calling HP and trying to convince them to send a replacement, free of charge. They didn't want to, because the warranty was up (two weeks). Mike called back later - he was able to convince HP to send a new hard drive, and when it gets here, he will install it. I don't know if he'll be able to save any files or not, but I will have to reinstall all the software (again!.)
********************************
I'm loving the silverpoint on toned paper. I wasn't sure how the silver would show up on the color, but it's looking good. Will post a photo when I get a little more done on it.

3 comments:

Judi said...

The Hwy 28 picture captures that stretch of road perfectly. Looks like you even pulled over to take the picture! Like Hank, I just rest the camera on the steering wheel & snap. Or was that taken before digitals?

Duene said...

It was a digital camera. Yes, I stopped and got out because I wanted to take the photo from down low - for the perspective.

MOM/Gina said...

I bet Mike can retrieve the stuff on your computer. He's amazing.