Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Took this picture out my upstairs window yesterday. Typical spring day in Pinedale, right? I think Winnie the Pooh would describe this as a "blustery" day.



And she's not even Irish! Kasey tells me that Mamma painted her nails green because everyone would pinch her if she wasn't wearing pink and green.
**************************
Tracy called yesterday. She and Paul are planning their summer trip to Pinedale the 4th of July week, and have a campsite at the lake reserved. While we were talking, she was on her computer and reserved a campsite for me the last week in August. They had that site reserved last year, and then weren't able to come. So Barrie put a tent up, and she and Kasey stayed up there, and I went up during the days.
Judi spent some time up there too. Maybe this year some of us can get together and do some pleine air painting .

When I told Kasey we had the campsite, she informed me we can't go camping until it quits snowing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasey knows what camping is all about. Better listen to her and wait til it stops snowing. Oh,oh. I've seen it snow at Fremont Lake in July. rwm

MOM/Gina said...

Hey...that sounds fun!