Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday

Blogger has to be the worst publishing program ever invented.  Yesterday it would not accept the ALT keyboard symbols, like degrees or cents.  Today it is working perfectly - -   ° ¢ 

Also, I had to open Firefox and use it to upload graphics.  Today I am able to do it through Internet Explorer.


 
Think about it.  Do you do this? 
***************************
 
Crossfire, the feed store that opened in front of my house not long ago has moved out.  They have moved to the other side of town, and are now on West Pine.  Didn't seem like they were here very long.  I wonder what will become of the building now?
 
*******************
 
I've finished the last few tins of spice from the cupboard - put some back, and threw some away.  Now I've started on the files from my little file cabinet.  I don't think I need to store old power bills, or manuals  for old appliances I no longer have.
 
**************************
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

I'd heard that the Feed Store in front of you had closed & have been meaning to ask.
Are you going to tell your water hose story or can I?