Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday


It has started.  This is what my kitchen looks like now.  I went through drawers and cupboards and made a pile of what I want to take to the apartment.  There will be more - like pots and pans, and some bake ware.  But it's a start.

 
Barrie has decided to sell my Kitchen Aid mixer on Sublette for Sale. So I found all the attachments for it this morning, she cleaned it all up, and here it is. 


And here is my miserable start upstairs.  I have books I will take, books I will sell, and books I will take to Rendezvous Pointe.  Decisions, decisions, decisions! 

I also have oil paints, brushes, and easels.  I have pastels, oil pastels, colored pencils, and watercolors.  Got to get rid of some things. 

1 comment:

Judi said...

You are a busy beaverette! Keep up the good sorting.
Hope Barrie can sell the mixer. Looks like a nice one.