Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday

 
Wow!  That is some bubble maker!  Kasey took it outside later in the wind, and there were bubbles flying through the air.

*****************************

Someone is coming today to look at the art supplies I am selling.  I hope she can't resist any of it.  Now I have to attempt to get my sewing machine out from behind other stuff so I can photograph it and the sewing cart.  And the scanner, - - - and two printers.

********************
 
Someone is having a show at a gallery in New Jersey, and this is one of the paintings he is hanging.  It is 18" x 24" in acrylic.  Know who it is?
 
 
Yes, it is a grown-up Calvin and Hobbes. Kind of reminds me of Tracy and Laura Bear (from yesterday's post).
 
*************************
 
 
I think Kat is mad at me for selling her cat tree.  She was sitting in the spot where it used to be, and attacking her tail and growling and hissing.  She also just noticed that one of the tables is missing. 
 
 

1 comment:

Judi said...

Little by little, you are making progress. I hope you are keeping a list of everything you sell & how much you got & who you sold it too. You might need to contact them if you find more of what they like! Or find a missing part....
Those bubbles are great. I guess the floor got washed.