Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday

 
Where shall I sleep tonight?

 

Things are looking pretty serious around here.  Barrie has worked her tail off getting me moved.  I thought I was going to go work in the apartment today, but she is moving more today and needs the pickup.  I still have plenty of sorting and piling to do here.

 
Duke came to help Barrie move the mattress.  The table and chairs are moved, and the shelves from the dining room.

I found some poster board in with my watercolor paper and gave it to Kasey.  She got out her markers and made me a great picture!



5 comments:

Judi said...

Lots going on for you today. There always is with a move, but it will happen.

Keep looking up to heaven & saying 'Thank you. Tthank you. Thank you'. and then follow it up with, 'Help me. Help me. Help me' LOL

Whatever your decision about where to sleep tonight, I do hope it's a peaceful night's rest.

CAROLYN McCORD said...

Hey, Cousin Duene---I just stumbled onto your blog and find out you are moving. Here I am still accumulating stuff at both my house and my cabins and you are simplifying. What??? I'm older than you! Cousin Carolyn

MOM/Gina said...

I'm with Judi...it will happen, but meanwhile, moving is a nightmare. Thank heavens for your angle in the beautiful pony tail.

Anonymous said...

i thought we talked about not posting pics of my hind end. particularly not on windy day with my jacket making me look like a hot air balloon! sheesh!

Duene said...

Anonymous - Never turn your back to me!!