Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday


My life is sure uninteresting.  Even the cat is bored.  She is finally relaxing here enough to "cat nap" during the day.  I guess she'll survive the move.

 
Linda returned from parts unknown to paint with us yesterday at art group.  She and Laurinda are going through the machine embroidery thread I took in for them to share.

The girl came to clean my apartment today and launder the bedding and towels.  It's kind of a strange feeling --- I've never had my house cleaned before.  Except for when I hurt my foot and Barrie spoiled me for a while.  I could get used to this!

I did a load of laundry last night.  Someone was using the normal washing machine, so I tried to use the big front loader, which looked like it came from the Jetsons.  I never saw so many buttons and flashing lights.  At least it didn't talk to me.  Some woman from an apartment down the hall helped
me, and between the two of us, I guess I ended up with clean clothes.

 
I've been working on this colored pencil drawing of a chipmunk for some time, and today I'm calling it finished.
 

 

2 comments:

DADD said...

Great chipmunk, looks great.

DADD said...

I see it is only 28 above this morning at 5:30.