Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday

 
Another colored pencil drawing I just completed.  I took this little guy's picture in Shoshoni a few years ago. 
 
***********************
 
I posted a new blog yesterday, but now it is gone?????
 
 
I got the new ink cartridges for the printer yesterday and put them in - and the printer wouldn't work.  It worked the day before with the old cartridges, just printed out ugly color.  I downloaded a new driver, did all kinds of resetting, unplugging and plugging back in, etc.  Finally a message came up on the screen that no ink cartridges were detected, and told me to check and make sure they were installed, and that I had pulled off the plastic tape.  Duh!  Yeah, I had forgotten that little step. 
 
************************
 
Listening to Alaska's Hobo Jim on my iPod right now.  Good music!  Now playing, "The Iditarod Trail".
 
I had the cable TV turned on, and I will probably cancel it.  I have yet to find anything to watch on it, and I hate the commercials.  I have two DVD's here to watch that have been loaned to me, about a man who moved to Alaska and built a cabin in the wilderness and lived there.
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

Wonderful rabbit.
I looked several times & never saw a blog by you yesterday. Are you sure you clicked 'publish'? LOL. Just kidding...because of the cartridge tape. I've done that too.