Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday

Whew!  Hard day today!  I decided to take my little shopping thing on wheels and go to Ridley's after art group today.  Got carried away, and it took two trips packing stuff into the apartment.  I didn't need that many groceries, but I always have this feeling that I might not be back for quite a while.  I know that comes from living 50 miles or so from the nearest store so many years of my life!

Only 5 of us at art group this morning, but we had visitors stop in and visit.  Some days are like that.  Dee C came in to visit with two of her grandkids, and Hugh and his wife spent some time visiting with us.  Hugh painted with us last year until winter arrived and drove them back to Tucson.  He will be back to paint next week.

Judi has cleared out about half of our magazine collection.  Yeah Judi!  None of the rest of us have the nerve to throw things out, but I am getting better at it.

Barrie plans to move more of my things out of the house this weekend, so I should be able to get permanently settled in here.  And might have more than three shirts!

Who remembers this guy on TV?  Yes, he turned mistakes into birds, and painted "happy trees."
 


1 comment:

DADD said...

I'm like you, if it is worth buying one then I need to buy one or two spares. Must be the country boy in me.