Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday

I sold the antique hutch I had in the dining room.  I just posted it in the morning, and someone came and took it in the afternoon. Yay, one more big heavy thing gone

 
Here  is the picture KC drew.  I meant to post it yesterday.  I think it would look great on the refrigerator door in my apartment.

**********************
 
No phone at the house yesterday, but we still have Internet (DSL).  Who can figure.  Maybe I won't have Internet at the apartment.  I'll find out today.
 
Plan to catch the cat today, put her in a carrier, and go to the new apartment.  We will spend the night there.  I have to get the litter box cleaned.  I have another load of things upstairs for Barrie to take.  So many little things right now, and I am running out of steam.  But now I see an end in sight.  Unless Barrie quits on me, that is!
 



I didn't go to the apartment either yesterday or today.  Barrie says it is ready for me to move in, she even made the bed.  And she is buying groceries for me right now.

She also said there is not space for me to put the FoodSaver on top of the microwave like I do here, so I guess I won't take it.   I'm also getting a new, smaller, coffee pot.  The 12 cup one is too big.  It fits under the cabinets, but you can't open it to put water in without moving it.

***********************
 


3 comments:

Judi said...

Love Kasey's picture. Colors! Swirls! Curvy lines! A long-eared creature!
Yes, it will look great on your fridge.

DADD said...

I'll bet you will miss not having Kasey there to light up your life.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I don't have to tell you this but your daughter is a saint...