Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday

Monday!  I know I have worked at least two full days in the apartment.  I've actually made a dent in things.

 
Looks like I bought a lot of food when I wasn't even looking!  Thank you, Barrie, for moving stuff and for grocery shopping for me!

 
Boxes, Boxes, and more boxes!   Barrie brought some more things today and hauled all these empty ones off.  Barrie and KC brought the cat yesterday.  I guess they had quite a rodeo, and Barrie had a few wounds.  She said later, I am delighted to all this for you, Mom, except that f----ing cat!"  No love lost there.

I left Kat in the pet carrier for an hour or two.  She came out and went right under the bed.  She's explored quite a bit, but still doesn't feel comfortable.  Right now she's in the corner behind the TV stand.  Barrie brought the cable I need to hook the TV up to cable.  Haven't tried it yet, but I know the DVD player works.

She also brought the router, so I am on the Internet again.  Wires and cords are almost unmanageable!










3 comments:

Charmian said...

So glad you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, Duene, and it isn't a train. You must be plumb tuckered.

Cats are such survivors. I think kitty will adjust, especially if she can have her own window seat and can gaze out at her new world.

MOM/Gina said...

You gals are amazing..
The cat will call it home...I meant to suggest that you not clean her litter box too good. Her own smell might be welcome to her.
Love your kitchen.

Judi said...

Ah! No narrow, steep stairs. Everything with arm's reach. Kinda like playing house when we were kids, huh?