Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday



 
This nest building is hard work!  Kevin, the guy in charge of housekeeping, hung my clock, a metal horse, and three paintings for me today.  He would have done more, but I'm still undecided where to put everything.
 
He also took the boxes I had piled up by the door.

Barrie brought the printer cart yesterday and I got the printer set up.  It did a beautiful job  on a document, but a lousy job on a photo.  There is a separate ink cartridge for photos.  I presume you use it in place of the tri color cartridge, so I ordered one today.  If it won't print decent photos, I may keep the old HP printer, and make my brother and his wife take this one!!

Barrie also got the CD storage rack put together for me, so I got all the DVDs organized.  I have dozens of music CDs at the house, but it's for sure I'm not bringing them here!

Barrie is on her way to Montana in my truck, hauling her 8 ft. Philodendron.  (It took me 15 minutes to get that word spelled!)

3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Your apartment looks really great. You are so smart...hope you wind up really loving it.

DADD said...

Yeah. I know how to say it, but to spell it, I would had to look it up.
I hope Kat can adjust to the new place. When we move a couple of years ago Smokey had a problem finding his litter box, even after I showed him twice. But then he adjusted nicely. He gets a better view of the surronding land from the upstairs windows. I'll bet Kat misses her upstairs now.

Judi said...

You new sofa looks very comfy and I like the 'cabin' pictures you chose.
Call or email if you need anything while your truck & daughter are gone!