Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday

 
I got all the DVDs in the rack yesterday.  Shall I alphabetize them?  (That's a joke.)

The little blue sign on the wall says "wall".  I found it among some books.  It's a joke for my friend Heidi from the days we taught kindergarten together.  You had to be there.  I took this picture for her.  The "no whining" sign was also a gift from Heidi.

********************
 
I did my laundry Sunday.  The laundry room is just down the hall and around a corner.  It's a very nice room, and nice machines. 
 
Kevin worked hard to get my big clock on the wall, and then it stopped.  I tried to take it down and ended up pulling the screw out of the wall and leaving a hole.  I'll put a new battery in it, and have Barrie bring the nail, or screw, or whatever I had hanging it up at home. 
 
The lady in the apartment next to me heard me hammering, and came over to check on me to see if I was alright.  She was afraid I was banging on the wall for help.  That was nice of her, but it's going to take a while for me to get used to people being around so close.  Guess I'm going to have to get dressed in the mornings~
 
And there is one thing I am missing about the house.  I miss the sound of all the frogs

No comments: