Friday, June 7, 2013

Lost Tooth

4
 
The long awaited event!  Kasey lost her first tooth! Barrie put in in a small box under Kasey's pillow.  When she went to look for it after Kasey was asleep, she couldn't find it.  I guess it was a long night for Barrie, but everything turned out alright.

********************
 
Yay!  Barrie brought me a few clean shirts this morning, my purse and a sheet set so I'll have a set for the couch. She also brought me some small nails and picture hanging hooks.  That didn't go well at all.  I now have a few tiny holes in the wall where I hung my moccasins and  feathers, and didn't like them in that place.  Maybe I'll wait for another day to hang some things. Or maybe I better hang the large things first, and then decide where to put the little stuff.  I have lots of wall space!
 
I decided to try the cable TV and had it turned on.  I got the TV programmed this morning to pick up the available channels, and kind of browsed through them.  Some news, some talk shows, and of course commercials.  I don't know if I'll watch it, but really want to be able to watch things like the NFR, The Kentucky Derby, to name a couple.
 


2 comments:

DADD said...

Take a photo of things you want to hang up. Print them out and tape the photo to the wall where you think you might want the item.
That way you get a good idea if it will fit your needs, and there will be no holes in the wall.

How is Kat adapting to his new home?

Duene said...

Kat is doing okay. She's still nervous and doesn't feel quite at home yet. She sleeps on my feet a lot.