Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday

Barrie had a wonderful trip to Montana, saw lots of old friends, and started to make arrangements for moving her kennel up there.  She even checked out one school in Helena, but she said no one was there but a janitor. 

I'm VERY happy for her, and excited that she is moving on with her life. 

***********************

 
If Kat had a thumb, she would be thumbing her nose at me.  She started sleeping in this chair, so I put the footstool in the chair to discourage her.  This is the way she dealt with it. 

I later took the footstool out and put her round cat bed in the chair.  Last night, she curled up in the cat bed and seemed happy.

****************************
 
I'm waiting to receive the C battery I ordered for the big clock.  It was on the wall, but wouldn't run.  It's on the floor, still chiming on the hour - - - -it's just not the right hour.
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

Oh, you do make me laugh, Duene. I should say you and Kat. What a solution. LOL
I would have brought you a C battery.