Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday

Took a shower in my new place this morning, and I don't have any soap.  Oh well, shampoo will work.  When I started to get ready for bed Sunday night, I realized I didn't have any clothes - not a stitch!  Barrie to the rescue, again!


The bed looks great in the new apartment.  This is an old iron bed I found in  one of the abandoned buildings by my house.  I took it to a body shop in Big Piney to have them sand blast it and paint it white.  When I got a mattress for it, we discovered the rails had broken off at some time in the past, and someone had welded them on wrong so the mattress would fall through.  My brother came up with a solution and made me a plywood platform in two sections that fit over the railings, and the mattress rests on that.  Genius brother!

 
 The rest of the bedroom doesn't look so good!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Awesome Duene!

Charmian said...

It's beautiful and so neat and cozy!