Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday



I may be in new surroundings, but all I have to do is look out the window to know I am still in Pinedale.  This pile of moose turds was on the lawn in front of my window yesterday.

*********************
 
I'm not sure where Barrie found all the things she put in my kitchen cupboards.  I had grits yesterday morning.  And somehow, a bunch of blueberry muffins got in my freezer.  They made a good breakfast.
 
This morning I got the cat box, and litter tucked away behind the bathroom door.  Well, it's behind the door when the door is open.  There's a door that leads to the hallway there, and it makes a little nook just right for the cat stuff.  The door's not used. Also poured the new sack of cat food into the big can.  One more little corner organized.
 
I went through some of the things I have put away.  All my chargers are missing - for my phone and camera batteries, anyway.  Where ever they are, they are together.  I hope they're still at the house.
 


No comments: