Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday

I went to art group this morning, and Kat seemed to do okay on her own.  When I walked down the hall to do laundry the other day, I could hear her meowing in the room.  But today she seems to be settled down.  Can't say the same for the computer, however.  All of a sudden, I can't create a new folder.  I Googled the problem, and it seems a lot of people have the same problem but no one had a solution that would fix it.  How do computers do that to themselves?  Or did Kat do it while I was gone?

My solution -- copy an existing folder and delete everything in it.  Then rename the folder to what you want.  Kind of a round about way, but it works.



 
This morning I opened the top drawer of my bedside stand, and guess what I found?  I found the clean socks I have been missing (after I bought some new ones) and also found these little items which I have been missing.  The little vase was made by a friend of mine who was in the Seedskadee Artisans Guild with me.  The little glass bluebird was a gift from a kindergartner years ago.  I'm sure glad I found them - and had them stashed away so safely.
 
 
 Also found these charger plugs for cameras, hand held scanner, and something else I'm not sure of right now.  But I'm sure it's for something important, and I was glad to find them.
 
********************
 
I'm making hamburger buns (dough cycle on the bread machine.)  It's easier to make them than it is to go to Ridley's to buy them.  I'll never make hamburgers as good as Barrie makes, but I'm going to try.


2 comments:

Judi said...

I think the center white charger is for your iPad. It looks just like mine.

Duene said...

I have the charger for my iPad. It's for an Apple product, so it must be for the iPod, which is docked on a Bose speaker, so I never charge it.