Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday


 
***************************
There were only four of us in art group today, but we enjoyed ourselves.  Vicky, as usual, baked delicious cookies.  I even accomplished something, and worked on the rock in my chipmunk drawing.
 
 
This is one thing Tracy has agreed to take home with her. This is "Laura Bear", named after a girl I had classes with at UW.  Tracy was only about two years old.  The bear was crocheted by her Grandmother, not one of her most attractive projects.  But Tracy loved it, and it went with us everywhere.  One time it was left in a café in Casper, and Tracy missed it about the time we got to Medicine Bow.  I stopped and called the café.  The waitress rescued Laura Bear, put her in a shoe box and mailed her to us in Laramie.  What a nice lady!
 
*************************
 
A lady and her son were  just here to get the cat tree, and someone else is coming at 4:30 to get the rope basket and yarn.  There are three painted ponies still here, but two people have said they wanted them. 
 

 
 
I think I will keep the one in the middle.  It is selling for $75.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Judi said...

I have seen Laura Bear in person & I have to say that you took a very flattering photo of her! She's downright cute in that picture.