Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday

Whew!  Spent a couple hours yesterday at the apartment, trying to put away all the things Barrie took up there.  I know I am taking way too much stuff.  The living room looks so much smaller with the couch in it.  It's a great couch, though.

I didn't take my camera with me so I didn't take any pictures.

This place  has been a madhouse today with people coming and picking up things they bought from my listings on Sublette for Sale.  Most of the Painted Ponies are gone, and some art supplies.  The antique mantle clock is gone. One lady went through my pile of stuff for the Food Basket and took several things.  That's a few things Barrie won't have to pack to the Food Basket.

Rollie and Judi were here and took one folding table. 

**************************

 
This quilt is  a kit I bought several years ago, and never got finished.  My friend Toni thinks her daughter-in-law might take it. Hope so, and also the quilting material I still have.

3 comments:

tbohnet said...

Sooooo good to visit with you today.

tbohnet said...

Sooooo good to visit with you today.

Judi said...

LOL. I'll bet you are getting more company in the past week then you've had in all the time you've lived there!