Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday

Faler Ave. is now closed, so I guess I will be using the new street they built around Rendezvous Pointe.  There is lots of equipment working and lots of activity on the site of the new apartments.

**********************
 
Dire warnings and predictions of temperatures below freezing the last few nights, but it hasn't happened. 
 
**********************
 
I'm sad that Todd Helton, the Rockies first baseman, is retiring after this season.  I wonder what he is going to do.  He is so young to retire - only forty. I haven't heard anything about his plans for the future.
 
*********************
 
I'm baking bread today - some kind of bread I started last night.  I made a sponge and it sat overnight.  I did put it in the bread machine with the rest of the ingredients this morning, and have it out and rising for the fourth time.  Really time consuming, but I don't have anything else I need to do.  
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

We had some frost on the ground here this morning.