Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday - to Rock Springs

Well, this day has been a bust.  Got up in the dark and was ready to go to Rock Springs for surgery on right eye.  Had two hot egg McMuffins for Barrie and KC - me, I'm coffeeless and foodless.  Boy!  We were ready.

In doctor's office by 9:00.  Pouring rain in Rock Springs.  Had some eye drops, read some charts, had bright lights shone in my eyes, etc.  (I thought they did that last week.)  Then find that Dr. Jensen had surgery yesterday, had some faulty equipment, and went through a whole box of it.  He needed something to dilate my eyes further and he didn't have it.  And he found the heart murmur and told me the anesthesiologist  at the surgery center would not administer the anesthesia to me until I had seen my doctor about it.  So back home we come.

Looked (half hearted) for a good place to eat in Rock Springs, and ended up driving back to Farson, because we KNOW that is a great restaurant.  Drove home in pouring rain, and it stopped just before we got to Pinedale.

So now I have an appointment at the clinic Monday, and still can't see.

The day was not a total bust.  A road trip with Barrie and Kasey is always fun.

1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

And lunch in Farson. The rest was a bummer. Darn.