Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday

Hmmm, I turn into a really good cook when I fast for a day.  I just had sautéed mushrooms, a biscuit, a deviled egg, and a pork chop.  Now I feel a nap coming on.  I don't seem to have the throw I used to have on the back of a chair.  It's a requirement for a nap.  Guess I better put that on a list !

 
This is something Barrie made sure to put in with things she moved here.  It's an ash tray, and is a priceless piece of clay sculpture!  She made this for me when she was in first grade.  Notice she even put cigarette butts inside.
 
***************************
 
I used to have a neighbor who brought Snickerdoodles when she came over for a visit and have coffee.  I haven't had one since Dalis moved, and decided today to find a recipe for them and give them a try.
 
  
******************************
 
 
 
Here is another math tee shirt.  It actually took me a moment to "get" this!
 


1 comment:

Sally said...

All the above is priceless!!! Luv that T shirt!!!! And of course your words of wisdom!