Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday

Hot and noisy.  Hot sun shining through the windows and big machinery working across the street. 

Just picked up the prescription for eye drops I should have started using yesterday. Altitude Drug didn't get it in until this afternoon. Tiny bottle about 1 1/2" tall, and cost $138.  Unreasonable!  I don't have the prescription part of Medicare.  I decided against it when it became available.  Had I gotten in back then, it would have probably paid a lot into it by now.  I've not had a prescription for at least fifteen years.

***********************
 
Just got  back from Ridleys but haven't put all the groceries away yet.  Got the necessaries, milk, eggs, and such.  Also bought some really healthy stuff I haven't eaten for a while, like spinach.
 
**********************
 
 
Remember the movie "Titanic"? Poor Jack, Rose went off without him.
 

  

1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

I'll call you about prescriptions....