Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday

I went to a Residents Meeting yesterday, and found they have floor plans displayed for the new apartments in the dining room.  So I took my camera and hand scanner down there today and got some pictures.
 
Here is the overall floor plan. I am map challenged.  I HAVE to be facing north to read one.  So I will have to study this a while before I can visualize it. It looks like they are building only four two-bedroom units, and four studio apartments.  The rest are one-bedroom apartments.

Here is the floor plan for the one-bedroom apartment
 
They also have samples of carpet, paint colors, and tile on display.  They are going to  be beautiful!
 
*************************
I don't think I mentioned that I have talked to the doctor in Rock Springs about the cataract surgery.  It seems that in addition to deadening the eye, they will inject what they call "conscious sedation", which will relax me.  That means my heart will slow down, and that is why they want medical clearance from my doctor.  Okay, I can understand that.  I just wish he had listened to my heart my first appointment, instead of having me drive down there again and sending me home an hour before the surgery was scheduled. 
 
Hopefully, I can get this done next month!
  


1 comment:

Judi said...

From where the map says 'north', the lobby that connects the 2 units is facing your present living room window.
Interesting sketches. Thanks.