Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday sky

 
 
Okay, I have to admit.  I miss this view I used to have from the west, especially after the big pine trees were taken out.  Both of my windows face south, and I have to go outside to see the sky to the west.  No big deal, as I am only about ten steps away from the outside door.  I love stormy skies.

****************************
 
I just got all the photos from the memory card in my little camera moved to folders on the computer, and formatted the card.  Now I need to back up the computer again.
 
My "big guns" are sitting under the print rack in the bedroom.  I have three Canon DSLR cameras and numerous lenses, and I am not using them.  On the other hand, I don't feel ready to get rid of them.  If I EVER get this darned cataract surgery done, I would probably be taking more pictures.  I sure saw lots of good stuff to photograph down around Farson and Eden.  Lots of old buildings, tractors and trucks.  Good reference material for paintings, too.
 


No comments: