Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday

I downloaded the manual for my little La Crosse weather station this morning, so I could find out how to check on how cold the overnight outdoor temperature was.   The coldest it got last night was 33°.

I had a good laugh this morning.  I watched a video of Todd Helton pulling the 'hidden ball' trick.  A guy was safe at first base, and Todd bluffed throwing the ball back to the pitcher.  So the runner stepped off the bag and Todd tagged him.  I thought it was so funny that I watched it several times. Click on the link below if you would like to watch.

Todd Helton pulls off hidden ball trick

************************
 
I intended to do some shopping on Amazon this morning, and for some reason, found myself looking at funny tee shirts.
 
 
I love this smiley face.


 
I NEED this shirt!
 
 

1 comment:

Judi said...

LOL. Love the t-shirts. I feel the same!