Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Many Different Ways to Eat Spaghetti

Click on images for a larger view



There are many different ways to eat spaghetti. It turned out to NOT be Kasey's favorite meal. But Barrie and I had a lot of fun laughing at her attempts to eat it. She ate just a few bites of spaghetti with the sauce, which she didn't like, and didn't even eat many green beans, which she loves.

*************************************
Kat had a traumatic trip to the veterinarian yesterday. I arrived at the same time as another woman with a cat in a carrier, and we laughed at the two cats howling in harmony. Kat was pretty scared, and hid her head under my arm. She was well behaved, though, having her stitches taken out and getting shots. She was very happy to get home.

**************************************

The rest of the WN watercolors I got from EBay for our painting group came today. I think there were 11 tubes, and they cost me $2.90 a tube, which includes the postage. It will make it nice for our group to be able to buy some paint at a bargain price.

I worked on the painting of an old shed and rusty pickup today. It's not going well. Old barn wood and rusty trucks are too much the same colors and values, and I have to figure out how to fix it.

Pam and Vicky both brought yummy cookies today!

No comments: