Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday

To Idaho Falls:


Click on images for a larger view

On our way out of town, we pulled over to check on Barrie's horse, who is pastured a short distance west of town. The horses and mules are sure enjoyinging being out of the snow and mud.




I took this over my shoulder into the back seat without even looking in the viewfinder.




The driver


The Pedal
*************************************
Had a great road trip to Idaho Falls with Kasey and Barrie today. Instead of WalMart, we went to KMart today. It was great. The isles are wide, the store is clean, and it was not crowded. Barrie found real bargains there on clothes for Kasey. Kasey also got new shoes, and we even found snow boots on sale in a size that will fit her next winter! I always feel worn out after shopping at WalMart, but KMart was great.

Sam's Club, on the other hand, was crowded and busy, but we did OK there. I found what I hope will be the perfect chair for my drawing table. They had one on the floor for people to try out, and it seems to be very comfortable. Barrie bought a pallet of dog food (24 bags). I bought two bags of cat food, and a 50 lb. bag of cat litter. I didn't even know you could buy that much cat litter at one time!! Barrie assured me she can put it in the plastic container I have that is almost empty. Good Grief!! 50 lbs????? Thank goodness for a basement and large garage to store that kind of stuff in.

I have to brag on my granddaughter. Sams' Club and KMart both had fussy and crying children, as usual. Kasey was just "wilting" while we were in Sam's Club. But she does not cry or fuss. The only time she whined was when she got her fingers stuck in the cart. She was asleep before we were even out of Idaho Falls, and woke up just before we got home. She is such a fun and easy kid to be around.

No comments: