Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday - Snow

Click on images for a larger view

This was the view this morning out my upstairs bedroom window across the hay meadow to Pine Creek.


Ghost Truck


This is what I would call a "Bad Hair Day". This little bull's hair is coming loose and turning white in the process. You can see the beginnings of his antlers. I thought the moose were gone yesterday, but they must have been right in front of my house hidden by the willows. When a couple of four-wheelers went by, they came up in the driveway.




Someone sent Barrie this photo and she sent it to me. It is titled "Why Trampolines are not Safe in Idaho".

*************************************
I got my new Holbein watercolor paints from EBay today. There are 13 tubes. I tried just a dab of each color on paper, and they look really nice. Don't ask my why I needed new paint. They were just a bargain on EBay, and I wanted to try a different brand. I am a shopping fool.


No comments: