Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday

I have been meaning to congratulate Gina on her book. I definitely will be picking up a copy!


Click on imaages for a larger view
Kasey was very disappointed that Kat wasn't ready to play ball after her surgery.

I am through with this one - and I really thank Hank for posting the photo. I kind of lost the front end of the car, but am pretty well pleased with the rust color and texture. No sky, background or bushes in this, but I am planning to use this car in a landscape composition.

********************************


I tried a new sprayed sky yesterday, but it was a failure. For some reason, I thought the last one should have been "punched up" a little, so I added more pigment to the spray bottles. I overdid it, and the new one looks more like a circus wagon than a soft sky. It will go on the shower floor, and I will weaken the colors in the spray bottle and try again.

No comments: