Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday

My brother Bill and sister-in-law Alice got here and got the motor home parked about 3:00 this afternoon. They unhooked their pickup and parked it at the other end of the driveway.

Alice and I drove up to see Lynn for a while this afternoon. Lynn and Alice have been artist friends for years. Lynn's house is so beautiful, and we all had a good visit.

We had steak, baked potatoes and green bean casserole for supper. We had cherry pie later. Not too bad for a bad cook like me.

When they were here last Thanksgiving, Kasey was pretty shy with Bill. She still hangs back from him a bit, but at bedtime she went to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. Maybe the fact that he shared his cherry pie with her had something to do with it.
**************************************

No new pictures today, but I chose an old one to post. This is Tracy with her sister Leslie and brother Sonny - and me. The painting on the wall behind us is an oil painting of their Grandad LeClair done by Dave McNalley from Jackson. Tracy and I bought this (monthly payments to Wilcox Gallery) years ago. It hung in my house for years. Several years ago I took it to Colorado and it now hangs in Tracy and Paul's living room.

No comments: