Thursday, December 3, 2009

Brr

I think the title says it all - "Brr". My thermometer said it got down to 15 below zero early this morning.

I'm sure you all remember Burt and Ruth Reinow. Their license plate said "Brr". My first thought was "cold", but then I realized it was their initials.

*******************



I wasn't very productive at art group yesterday. I didn't feel like starting a painting or even working on one that was already started. I ended up doing a couple of little ones - 3" x 4" and using my little travel paint kit. I think Vicky put me in the mood. She is doing such beautiful small paintings.

I don't know if I mentioned that the washing machine broke down. It was pouring water out onto the bathroom floor. Thank goodness Barrie caught it before there was a real flood. Barrie checked it out, got the book out that came with it, and ordered a new water pump. The pump came yesterday, Barrie put it on, hooked the machine back up, and got caught up on her laundry. She's just too handy!

Her four wheeler broke down, and I'm afraid it won't be that easy to fix. So she is taking her entire team up the Green, and is hooking sixteen dogs up to her pickup for their training runs. Because she will be inside the pickup, she took Kasey with her today. Kasey was so excited to go with Mom.

I never found or smelled the lost mouse. Might find its little dried up skeleton some day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful little paintings. I guess I left to go decorate before you finished them. JAM