Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday

If I sent out Christmas cards, here is what I might send! So if you want a card from me, print one of these photos!







These two photos were taken a few years ago before I started painting and drawing again. I would spend a lot of time setting up a still life, taking a bunch of photos, then spend time on the computer fine tuning them, cropping them, and framing, etc. I enjoyed it and it felt very artistic.

I don't spend as much time on photography any more - the watercolors, pen and ink, pencil and colored pencils seem to take up most of my time now. I still love photography, but it's not my top priority.

**************************
I actually accomplished something today. I went to the bank to cash a check and got some folding money and the gift envelopes for the young kids in the family. I went to the post office to mail bills and buy stamps. And I took some of my greeting cards to the Cowboy Shop. Tara was glad to take them to attempt to sell for me.

My good friends Vicky and Kris have sold some cards for me, and it was Kris who suggested I try the Cowboy Shop. Sure hope they sell, as I just ordered a new ink cartridge for my printer so I can print some more!

1 comment:

Judith Angell Meyer said...

Wish I'd have thought of that. Print your own card. Inspired!
~J~