Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday

I'm home, and glad to be here! Poor timing on my part, because I was in the thick of the Jonah Field rush hour traffic.

Got my eyes checked, and was so happy to hear that my cataracts are very minor. I was told at my last appointment that they were beginning, but evidently not growing fast. So when I have my new glasses without the scratches and with the correct prescription, I should see like an eagle!

I really wanted to drive home today by Green River and the White Mountain Road. But it got too late too fast, so I just came home by the highway.

Because I didn't really see anything to photograph yesterday, I'll post some photos I took a couple years ago.




The old stud on the left looks pretty battle scared, and I think he was blind in one eye. The younger stud drove him away when he got too close to the mares. Not a very good picture because it happened so fast and they were moving so fast.




Our mountains are so beautiful, but the desert is beautiful too. I took this to the south from the top of White Mountain. This is two photos merged together.

Here are a few wild horses in front of Pilot Butte.


No comments: