Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday

For some reason, I feel like sitting around in my pajamas all day! After I ate breakfast yesterday, I did the marathon Wal Mart thing in Riverton. It wasn't as crowded as I had expected it to be. Then I went to KMart and then home. South Pass was icy on the north side, but cleared up and I had dry roads all the way home. I even got home before the gas field rush hour started!

Unloading the pickuptook took many many trips up and down stairs. Barrie and Kasey weren't home, so I did it all on my own. I usually let Barrie do all that.

I believe every two year old in Riverton is being potty trained right now. Wal Mart had no plastic pants, and KMart had four pairs. Kasey wears them over her pull ups at day care so she doesn't have to be completely changed if she has an accident. For some reason, her plastic pants disappear between day carre and home. Someone must be getting quite a collection of them.


Zack and Cody, who are my great nephews. They used to be little boys, wonder what happened?


The Pehrsons. My great neice and husband with Hadley, the newest member of the family.


Almost everyone in this photo. Tracy and Paul had already left for home, Barrie and Kasey weren't there, and I was taking the picture.

No comments: