Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday




Even though I am getting really tired of her, I worked on the drawing of Grinder again this morning. Cristy suggested more shadow in that fake Santa beard, and I think it is a little better now. I also moved the pupil in her left eye so she doesn't look quite so cross eyed. I'm also posting the photo I used as a reference.

Time to move on to a new dog.

*************************

I'm about to give up on ever getting any snow. Sure wish we could get some of what they're getting in the Northeast!

I am cooking navy beans in the pressure cooker to make white chile today with left over turkey

I have a long list of things to do, like wrap gifts, pay bills, cash a check, make Chex Party Mix, and here I sit still in my pajamas! Manana, manana.

No comments: