Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday


As a reward for finishing 50,000 pages in the National Novel Writing Month, a publishing firm gives a free proof copy of your book. It looks pretty neat. It will be 6" x 9" with a color cover. This is the front and back cover I designed. I just submitted it yesterday and got word this morning that it has been printed and sent. The other writers who have received theirs seem delighted and think it is a high quality job.

So, I will put it on my bookshelf where I can see it, and no, no one else may read it.

I plan on doing this again next year. Not that I have any aspirations of really being a writer, but it was fun to do.

********************************

Barrie asked Kasey the other day how old she was. Kasey replied "I'm 24". Then Barrie said she wet her pants five minutes later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The book is awesome! Love the cover...perfect. Congrats! and Keep us tuned in next year. I think I'd like to try it. JAM