Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday

I don't even know who took this picture of Barrie and her team in the race at West Yellowstone.



Kasey was hanging onto Shorty's collar part of the time. Short rode in the back with Kasey and Jarvi rode in the middle in the front seat. Jarvi gave a lot of disgusted sighs because I was there sitting in her place.
* * * * *
Helen, Lenore, Pam, and Vicky and I were the only ones at art group this morning. Judi and Rollie are on their way to Shar's house for Christmas. And Conley may be having surgery on his leg today.
I started a painting of an old tractor today. I'm not sure how to paint the seat. Every old tractor I know personally has the seat reversed so the driver sits on it backwards. This one maybe has a post hole digger on the back, I'm not sure. But I'd like the paint the seat the correct way.

1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

You have the best blog! It's interesting for everyone!