Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday

So good to be home! I am seriously considering taking a nap today, something I never do.

We have some snow, but I was hoping for more. The sun is shining so bright that it almost hurts my eyes to look out the window.

It looks like Barrie will probably be keeping the little black horse that was abandoned up the Green. He has four brands, none of which are Wyoming brands. Mike said that the horse will be put up for auction, and Barrie can bid a small amount and have him. She has been training Kasey to answer the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "A black horse!"



Click on images for a larger view
Another little painting from Snake River Canyon

Tickling and Giggling


Another photo from Snake River Canyon on the drive home yesterday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a delightful sketch. I like the trees and the shadows and the snow and....well, ALL OF IT! JAM