Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday

I finally tried the new Daniel Smith triad I got. Don't ask me why the bird on top of the birdhouse ended up looking more like a duck. This is tiny, only about 4" x 5"

********************
Thanks to Tracy, I have a couple pictures to post today. She sent me several.

************************

I need to watch the schedule more closely for the Radio Classics channel on XM. There are some good old radio shows on there. Most of Sunday is "Halloween Hitchcock" - 18 hours of radio shows or adaptations of some of his movies.

On Monday, some of the programs are the old Jack Benny radio shows, Fibber McGee and Molly, Our Miss Brooks, The Green Hornet, and Sherlock Holmes. They used to have the old Lone Ranger programs, but aren't able to carry those any longer, for some reason.

Do you know why The Lone Ranger and Tonto had a falling out?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lone Ranger found out what Kemo Sabe means.

Roger said...

I like the photo of the white dog, he has a binkie in his mouth