Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Now playing on XM radio, Vince Gill - "Liza Jane



My friend Nancy J. sent me these two photos of a black fawn. I've seen albinos before, but never a black one. Great pictures.
*******************
Tracy called. They were getting some snow (Silverthrone, Co). She wants to do the last three months of her life over again - the refrigerator in their camper won't work, after spending a lot of money to have it fixed. A tire blew on their boat trailer when Paul was bringing the boat back from Denver to have it winterized. Their hot tub spring another leak. The gas fireplace isn't working, and the glass is broken. The washer at their condo in Fla. flooded the bathroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Duane, I found out that for leaks in hot tubs going to an auto supply and buying radiator hoses to mend the leaking plumbing works really well and is cheap and easy to do....susan

Roger said...

I'm like you, I have seen albino deer, but NEVER even dreamed tht there could even be a black deer.

Anonymous said...

looks like the doe has a black face. the black fawn is bigger than the other, amazing pics!
br