Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday


The leaves on my quakies are falling. The ground is gold! Something tells me this might all be white soon, so I better look at it while I can.



These are the cottonwood trees in the back yard of the house down the street. I love the old corner posts of the fence there. Might be a painting in this? Most of the fence has fallen down.

I'm trying to decide what I want to paint in art group next week. We are going to do a project - negative painting, and we are going to use the same colors. Should be interesting.

For my friends who are bored with life and looking for other interests: Chinese scientists announced that they're looking to add new members to their special team searching for Bigfoot in the Hubei Province.

http://www.wikihow.com/Search-for-Bigfoot


1 comment:

Judi said...

I forgot all about that art group project. Maybe I'll go look for a design to use.
Casper's trib.com had an article on bigfoot - mentioning the Wind River Mtns - yesterday.