Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday

Now playing on XM Highway - Carrie Underwood, "I Don't Even Know My Last Name."


I wonder if I will ever get this painting finished. I've been at it for several weeks.



I gave Kasey a magnifying glass to play with last night.

*****************

KC has a new thing going. Last night, I said "I wonder where my camera is?" She said, "I think Momma moved it." This morning Barrie asked her where her pink jacket was, and she said "I think Grandma moved it."

I think I should teach her to answer "Damned if I know."

5 comments:

Roger said...

I just read your Sunday post. Episode 4 (Made in 1977) is the original Star Wars movie, Episode 1, 2, 3 were made after 4, 5, 6.
The original movie starts with Darth Vadar capturing the Princess Leia and her ship, and the droids escaping to the planet where Luke lives.

Duene said...

Thanks, Roger. That's what I discovered when I finally did some research on it. And I did have Episode 4 and watched it.

MOM/Gina said...

For some reason your blog isn't updating the fact I updated my blog. Wonder why?

Love your paintings...

Anonymous said...

This is fifty percent entertaining. But then once more I am very high right now

Anonymous said...

Mr or miss or mrs high would enjoy it more sober, I bet....susan