Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sunday

The news about the "red sludge" in Hungary is despressing. And so is the story about 12 young women overdosing at a college party.

On the other hand, some good news. The miners in Chile who have been trapped underground for sixty-some days are being rescued. Wish there was some way to filter the news before you read it and read only the good news.

Printed on a tee shirt.




The movie "Star Wars" was a total bust. First, I could not get the VCR player to play with the TV. So I changed some connection. Still wouldn't work. So I made Barrie come up and help me. Finally - Yay.

And then the movie was not Episode 1 - is was number 4 or something. So I guess I'll have to keep looking for the original episode.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Pickles cartoons are soooo funny. Or could it be because I'm their age? Thanks for posting.