Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday


Here are three portraits Vicky brought to share. She did them a long time ago. Aren't they great? What talent she has!




This is the Rhinestone Cowgirl. That's what her shirt says, anyway. Those things on her legs are spurs.


I let Kasey take a picture all on her own with my compact digital camera. I think I've created a monster. She wanted to use one of my big DSLR cameras, but I didn't think that was a good idea.
***********************
Art Group was enjoyable today. We almost filled the room. Les Burroughs joined us. He does beautiful oil paintings. After seeing what he was working on, I now have the urge to get my oild paints out. Sure wish I had more time!! I thought retirees were supposed to have lots of time on their hands. Not true!

KC was hanging out with me upstairs last night. She is determined that Kat is going to let her pick her up some day. Don't think it's going to happen. Kasey was on the floor under my drawing table, trying to get the cat to be friendly - and she said "Grandma, there's a mouse."

Sure enough, the cat had left me another dead mouse. It was under the drawing table, in the shadow, and a mouse kind of matches my carpet. Sure glad Kasey found it!



No comments: