Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finished a painting

Now playing on XM radio, Garth Brooks, "The Dance".




I am calling this one finished. I left a lot of white space. Not sure I've got enought lights and darks in the car.

*****************
The cat was busy playing with a toy this morning. After a while I noticed the toy was moving. Yeah, another mouse. I didn't want to stay around and watch the torture, so I went downstairs. After a while, the cat came down and lay down by my feet and stretched. So I came back upstiars. No mouse.
I looked and looked. Finally tipped the recliner chair over, and a dead mouse fell out.
So another one bit the dust. Kat is sound asleep on the top shelf of her cat tree.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I finished the book "Tempt Me" in one night. 'nuff said. Now I need a good book to read.

1 comment:

Roger said...

Your car looks good to me.