Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday - visit from Chloe

Kasey was delighted this morning to find Chloe on the front porch. She fed her and watered her, and wanted to pick her up. I wasn't sure how Chloe would react, but Barrie said "Well, I guess we'll find out, won't we?"


It's kind of like picking up a Slinky.

"See Grandma? She likes it."
*********************
After Chloe was here, Kat came upstairs and fought with her tail for a while. Now she's cuddled up sound asleep on my feet. But I can't pet her. Besides being weird about being petted, she never purrs - Never!
****************************
Summer is officially over - Barrie rolled up the hoses today and put away all the stuff that's been on the lawn.


2 comments:

Roger said...

To bad about your allergies. It looks like Kasey and Chloe were made for each other.

Duene said...

But Chloe won't stay in the house. She likes to come in for a visit - Rubs on everything, but then she wants out. I have no idea where she goes.